Portales Sedation Dentistry
Reduce Anxiety & Discomfort During Your Visit!
Modern dentistry has come a long way over the years and offers patients countless ways to improve their oral health, as well as the aesthetic appearance of their smile. Unfortunately, many people decide to not take advantage of these effective treatment methods and technology due to long-standing fears or phobias of the dentist. At Eastern Family Dentistry, we bring you great news- with our sedation dentistry options, you can significantly reduce, and even eliminate not only pain and discomfort associated with dental care, but much of the fear and anxiety as well. Our Portales dentist office has a variety of choices which are safe and effective.
Our sedation dentistry options include:
- Nitrous oxide: Nitrous oxide is an inhaled sedative that is administered through a nasal hood to the patient, and provides a safe and effective way to significantly reduce anxiety during dental visits.
- Nitrous oxide for children: If you have children that have a major fear of the dentist office, we do also offer nitrous oxide sedative that allows them to relax and receive treatment in a more comfortable manner.
An Experienced Team Dedicated to Your Needs
Don’t allow fear and anxiety to get in the way of you receiving the high-quality dental care that you need. Our expert team is highly experienced in multiple sedative methods, and is dedicated to making sure that all your needs are met as you enjoy a visit that is free of discomfort, pain, and anxiety. For more information about sedation dentistry, the options we have available, and to schedule your appointment, contact us today at (575) 356-8514!
What Makes Us Unique?
- We accept TriCare.
- Friendly and knowledgeable team.
- We offer in-office sedation dentistry.
- We proudly serve Cannon Air Force Base.
- Utilize the latest dental technology and techniques.
- We accept most insurance and have financing options available.
- We offer Lumineers