Our Dental Services
Comprehensive Care for Optimal Oral Health
Having your teeth checked regularly is critical to preventing and treating all types of oral health problems that people commonly experience. With cleanings and exams from our team at Eastern Family Dentistry, you can make sure that any issues are detected and addressed in a timely manner. We have a friendly and knowledgeable team who can help with most dental issues. No matter what your dental health care needs might be, we are the Portales dental office to turn to for assistance!
Our dental services that we offer to patients include:
- General and family dentistry: From regularly scheduled cleanings and oral exams to cavity fillings, and everything in between, we offer a wide array of general dentistry services for the entire family.
- Sedation dentistry: Having anxiety or fear when going to the dentist is a common issue for many patients. Fortunately, we offer a variety of sedation methods to help alleviate this anxiety and discomfort during your visit.
- Dental implants: If you have missing teeth or have teeth that you want to replace, dental implants are likely the best option, and give you long-lasting results and a beautiful smile once again.
- Dentures: We are very experienced at helping patients who have lost teeth restore the functionality they have lost through our dentures. We can help you with a complete set of dentures or partial dentures.
- Cosmetic dentistry: For patients who have teeth that have been lost, cracked, chipped, misaligned, discolored, or stained over the years, we provide numerous cosmetic services to restore their healthy and beautiful smile.
- Oral surgery: Whether you need to have a tooth extracted or more complicated reconstructive surgery, our Portales dentist office is here to help you. We use the latest technologies and advanced techniques to make the surgery easier on you.
- Periodontal gum disease: It is very easy to experience gum disease, such as gingivitis. That’s why it’s imperative to meet with our dentist to help catch the disease early so an effective course of treatment can be developed for you.
We Also Offer Emergency Dental Services!
We fully understand that, many times, dental issues arrive at the most inconvenient of times. Because of this, we offer emergency dental services for a variety of traumatic injuries. If you have teeth that have been chipped, cracked, or knocked out entirely, we can quickly address the problem and give you the treatment you need. To learn more about our emergency dental services, call us at (575) 356-8514 today!
What Makes Us Unique?
- We accept TriCare.
- Friendly and knowledgeable team.
- We offer in-office sedation dentistry.
- We proudly serve Cannon Air Force Base.
- Utilize the latest dental technology and techniques.
- We accept most insurance and have financing options available.
- We offer Lumineers